2 posts tagged grain alcohol
expbaronline: Kratos (God of War cocktail)
1 oz. Vanilla rum
3/4 oz. Strawberry rum
1/2 oz. Amaretto
1 splash Everclear
Milk (to fill. Around 4-5 oz.)
- In a shaker mix the rums, amaretto and a splash of everclear
- Add in approximately 4-5 ounces of milk
- Stir gently
- Take a martini glass and slowly dribble strawberry syrup down the inside
- About half way before it hits the bottom rotate the glass sharply
- The syrup should now make a lightning bolt pattern down the glass
- Slowly pour the milk mix in
A note from the drink’s creator:
“This weeks drink comes from the QTE Laden trilogy. What game has Blood, gore, crazy weapons, sex, revenge and redemption. God of War which, combined all of these attributes across three games. We here at the Exp Bar decided to pay tribute the only way we know how, A delicious cocktail. This drink embodies Kratos quite perfectly: it’s pale, kicks ass from start to finish and will leave you satisfied. So drink, kick an ass or twelve hundred. Not even the gods will be able to stop you.”
Drink created and photographed by EXPbaronline.
Hadouken (Street Fighter Shot)
- Blue Curacao
- Blueberry vodka
- splash everclear
1. Fill a shot glass with half Blue Curacao and half Blueberry vodka
2. Mix a bit
3. Layer on a small amount of Everclear
4. Light on fire
5. Shout “Hadouken”
6. Extinguish flame
Exp Bar Online, the creators of the drink, have this to say about the fireball shot:
Warning: Be careful with flaming shots!!! Fire is dangerous!!!
Okay So i have a love of flaming shots. I don’t quite know why, I imagine it’s my lust for fire. Now this drink was made because I simply wanted to make a new flaming shot. So we started working on one and this is what came from it.
The Hadouken is a CLASSIC fighting game move if there ever was one. This and Shoryuken are the two moves that basically defined the fighting game genre. Every one who grew up on the 8-16 bit genre KNOWS this move. and knows the motion you need to do to make it. We hope you all enjoy this drink.
Drink created and photographed by expbaronline. Check them out!