4 posts tagged christmas
“Nazis may not be great, but this “gloo-vine” stuff is delicious.” - B.J. Blazkowicz
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 orange
- 10 whole cloves
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
- In a saucepan, combine the water, sugar and cinnamon stick. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer.
- Cut the orange in half and squeeze the juice into the simmering water. Push the cloves into the outside of the orange peel and place peel in the simmering water. Continue simmering for 30 minutes until thick and syrupy.
- Pour in the wine and heat until steaming but not simmering. Remove the clove-studded orange halves.
- Serve hot in mugs or glasses.
A very merry holiday season to you all! I trust that you all have been celebrating accordingly. It’s been a nice break from school and work so far, finally giving me the time to catch up on some great video games and create some tasty cocktails. The upcoming new year will bring some new and exciting things that Travis and I are very excited to share with you. It’s been great seeing faces from home as well, be it friends or family; Getting together to hang out, talk, and catch up is something I look forward to and enjoy every year.
So celebrate with family and share some of your favorite games. And of course, share some of your favorite drinks. Don’t get too drunk… or do and play it off!
A very happy holidays to all of you. Much love.
Mitch Hutts and Travis Broyles
The Drunken Moogle
Merry Christmas from The Drunken Moogle!
We here at The Drunken Moogle would like to wish you a Merry Christmas, a belayed Happy Hanukkah, a Fabulous Kwanza and a general Happy Holiday’s to everyone.
Spend time with your families (I sit here typing this while talking with my father over a glass of eggnog), catch up with old friends and be merry. It is a good day to live and it is a great day to celebrate!
I appologize again for the lack of updates. I’ve been fairly busy and I’m currently trying to find a good camera so that pictures of drinks I’ve made don’t look like crap. Good things are on the way though, that I can promise you.
To all of you, have an amazing day. Merry Christmas,
The Drunken Moogle Staff
(and as always, submit anything alcohol and video game related to fans [at] thedrunkenmoogle [dot] com!)