Falkorr L., who would like to see a drink made for the Professor Layton series. Hope you enjoy your copy of The Ship!
Keep your eyes peeled for more giveaways in the near future.
The Drunken Moogle has finally changed it’s look a bit. I’ve been using the M82 theme since I started the site two years ago and while it’s been a good theme, it’s time we went our separate ways. A lot of you have emailed me with suggestions on how to improve browsing the site. It is my hope that with this new theme, I’ll be much easier and quicker to find what you’re looking for.
New features that will be added with the new design:
- Links on the sidebar for drinks, glassware, drinking games, and art (done)
- Links on the sidebar for shirts and miscellaneous items
- The ability to browse drinks by their creator
- The ability to browse drinks by game, movie, comic, etc.
- The ability to browse by ingredient
The last two items on this list are the most exciting for me, but they’re also the ones that will take the most work. I’ve been working a lot tonight on the browsing by theme page and I hope that I will be able to get the browse by ingredient page up within the next two weeks. Thank you for all your suggestions and support!
The Drunken Moogle